Johns Creek, (USA)
Posted 60 days ago
Qualification: High school diploma or GED
Experience: 1 year
The Workflow Coordinator oversees the Fulfillment Center which includes the mail room functions. Performs duties essential to ensure business objective can be met.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversees the fulfillment center activities including open, date stamp, sort, distribute, scanning/delivery of incoming mail and the preparation and sending of outgoing mail and special monthly mailings for the Policy Services, Claims and Commission Departments. Maintain weekly report and count of incoming mail
- Handle returned mail
- Operate office equipment including but not limited to fax machine, mail openers, postage machine, mail stuffer, scanner, photocopiers etc.
- Reorder EOB’s when requested
- Develop relationships with vendors regarding any service calls or maintenance that needs to be performed on the office equipment.
- Scan and import incoming correspondence, medical records and other documents into the imaging system
- Process assigned workflow queues daily including Claims Queue or Policy Services queue, Corrections
- Review batch log to determine priority kits to be processed and determine specific materials needed for the kits
- Assemble all parts of the administration kits for existing cases according to the state in which the case is located, and the specific demographics of the case in a timely and accurate manner
- Prepare completed kits for mailing or express packaging ensuring correct labeling and documentation
- Responsible for destruction of scanned documents once they are 30 days old
- Monitor supply inventories. Notify appropriate staff to ensure adequate levels of materials are available at all times
- Maintains a clean, orderly and neat work area in so that a professional office image/environment is sustained
- Assist with other duties with the support area
- Performs similar job-related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or GED;
- One (1) year general office experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong PC, typing and data entry skills, using MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Good mathematical skills.
- Good analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Experience within the insurance industry a plus.