Johns Creek, (USA)
Posted 60 days ago
Qualification: 4 year degree from an accredited college
Experience: 3-4 Years
The Project Manager is responsible for the following:
- Identify opportunities for new products by activity monitoring industry trends and participating in industry initiatives designed to automate processes within the insurance domain.
- Develop strategies and maintain Product Roadmap for both existing and new products
- Direct EbixExchange Client Advisory Programs who work with PD to identify, prioritize and define enhancements to existing products. (develop and maintain Charter and SOPs, plan & facilitate meetings, sponsor advisory group projects, track funding)
- Business Analysis for all Platform Enhancements through entire SDLC by defining and writing requirements, impact analysis, perform functional testing, and Defect triage and tracking.
- Project Management for Engineered Releases - coordinate Dev, QA and CIS activities related to release, tracking and communication of release status to clients.
- Develop, maintain and coordinate distribution of all Documentation related to Engineered Releases, Functionality Guides, Implementation Guides and User Guides.
- Represent and advocate for EbixExchange on industry committees and working groups that impact business (i.e. NAVA , DTCC, ACORD, NAILBA)
- Sales Support - SME for sales team - provide consulting services, meeting participation for high potential prospects, attend industry conferences (booth support & Demos)
- Internal and External training on activities necessary to deploy and maintain insurance and annuity products on EbixExchange applications (i.e. illustrations, suitability and workflow configuration, user tools, Product Profile XML message, forms tagging, and business rules for forms generation)
- Subject Matter Expert resource on platform functionality for Clients, Production Support, Client Services and Software Development.
Qualifications and Position Requirements:
- 4 year degree from an accredited college
- Insurance industry domain knowledge, 3-4 years experience
- Financial institution domain knowledge, 1-2 years experience
- Training experience
- Customer relationship management
- Above average written communication skills
- Market based product development experience
- NASD Registered Rep Series 6 beneficial