Johns Creek, (USA)
Posted 20 days ago
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: 5 years
Conduct trainings of Ebix Exchange software to clients.
Essential Job Functions
- Design, develop, and update technical course materials on proprietary software.
- Present information using a variety of instructional techniques and formats such as simulations, exercises, group discussions, videos and lectures.
- Offer specific training programs to help users learn the software as well as maintain and improve job skills and proficiencies.
- Create detailed training plans and timelines allocated to each project and work with clients independently.
- Create training materials such as training discovery, training plans, user documentation, and agendas to facilitate sessions.
- Monitor, evaluate and record training activities and program effectiveness.
- Respond to client questions regarding presented topics.
- Develop alternative training methods if expected improvements are not achieved.
- Work with internal Sales and Marketing teams for demos of Ebix software.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Work experience in insurance or financial domain
- 5+ years’ experience in training and development in a teaching/technical environment
- High technical aptitude and working knowledge of and experience teaching various software programs