Johns Creek, (USA)
Posted 15 days ago
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: 5 years
The Director, Client Services will be responsible for growing and executing the delivery of services, while providing the highest level of customer satisfaction for our customers. This role is a results-driven position, driving growth in a diverse Professional Services organization, accountable for accelerated deployments, and high quality of implementations. This position takes responsibility for understanding and meeting client requirements; seeks, interprets, and responds to client feedback and contributes to developing standards and feedback methods; manages client expectations; advocates EbixExchange’s policies and positions to the customer; and deals effectively with conflict situations.
The Director will lead a team of Client Support Members and will be responsible for developing and retaining talent. In addition, the Director will closely engage with members of the sales team, leaders in other departments, leaders of business units in other geographies, and with customers, and prospects.
This position is with our EbixExchange division based in Atlanta, GA. No relocation package will be provided.
- Experience in Agile delivery in a cloud/SaaS organization.
- Delivery of projects within budgeted hours while maintain high customer satisfaction scores.
- Provide leadership in all areas including discovery, estimating, delivery, and support. Align resources to meet company goals for revenue and margin attainment.
- Direct teams to effectively and quickly onboard new customers.
- Monitor performance, customer feedback, and customer satisfaction relative to our employee interaction with our customer base.
- Monitor and report on utilization and billable time.
- Serve as main executive resource for customer satisfaction issue resolution related to Services engagements.
- Manage a team of experts; ensuring appropriate staffing levels are maintained and the team receives continued training and development.
- Provide management direction and mentoring on key customer deals to both the sales and services leadership teams.
- Manage all communications, internal and external related to assigned client accounts
- Learn the details of business objectives, practices, and processes of EbixExchange business to support detailed analysis of client requests
- Responsible for managing the complete lifecycle of the project implementation and supporting Work Requests
- Coordinate with different teams involved in the project, across countries and time zones to develop the project requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business or Computer Science.
- 5+ years of working in SaaS organizations.
- 8+ years of hands-on Professional Services experience.
- Previous supervisory, management, or leadership experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop a team of geographically diverse team members.
- Quick problem solving and decision making.
- Self-motivated with efficient time management.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to gather relevant facts and develop and successfully pursue revenue opportunities.
- Ability to communicate to technical teams.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Methodical critical thinking, analytical, problem solving, and organization skills
- Ability to travel as necessary to support business.
- Travel 5% - 15%
- Insurance/financial services (Life and Annuity) industry knowledge
- Experience with Web-based software as a service (SaaS) applications
- Paid Vacation/Sick
- Health, Dental & life insurance
- Long & short term disability
- 401K w/Company match