Posted 60 days ago
Qualification: BA/BS degree
Experience: 1-3 years
The Sr. Digital Marketing Associate is responsible for design, execution, maintenance and reporting surrounding lead acquisition and email marketing to drive company objectives and revenue goals. This role collaborates with other Marketing team members and our support agencies to identify channel best practices ensuring growth of our multiple brands. Position requires a love good creative with simple messaging, testing, testing and testing some more and digging in the data to drive results.
- Establish and execute inbound marketing strategy to drive leads and conversions. Work with team to execute annual digital marketing plan while actively brainstorming and proposing new ideas for inbound marketing campaigns and leveraging email to drive digital revenue growth.
- Management of the segmentation, growth, cleanliness, and health of lead and email database
- Develop, schedule, test, tag and deploy all promotional and transactional email campaigns
- Facilitate A/B testing and other techniques that improve conversion rates and lead generation
- Manage and the digital marketing campaign calendar leveraging existing project management software. Ensure monthly email schedules (promotions, product releases, transactional emails, content posts, etc.) are kept current and communicated to the Marketing team and Customer Service.
- Track the success of digital marketing programs against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and report results to stakeholders
- Ensure all campaigns comply with current email best practices in the industry.
- Assist with setting up forms & landing pages within the marketing automation/email database for inbound campaigns.
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum of 1-3 years digital and email marketing experience
- Advanced proficiency in HubSpot or equivalent marketing automation platform
- Experience developing inbound or triggered campaigns
- Knowledge of workflow and database management concepts and best practices
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail and capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision
- Ability to track, manage, and report the effectiveness of marketing campaigns to stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Skilled with PCs and Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook