Posted 60 days ago
Experience: 2-5 years
- 2-5 years of experience in IT
- Elicit requirements using methods such as conducting JAD sessions, workshops, requirement analysis etc.
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and decompose high-level information into detailed specifications.
- Develop functional specification of proposed solution in form of business process flows, use cases documents, storyboards, wireframe, prototypes, screen and Interface designs etc.
- Understand the business issues and IT challenges of client's organization and industry and suggests areas of improvement.
Main Objectives and Activities
- Prepare Precise and detailed Functional Specification Documents, Requirement
Specification documents and User Interface Guides
- Work independently with users to define concepts with guidance from superiors
- Responsible for gathering and analyzing Business requirements of the project and transmit the same to development and QA teams.
- Support the development and QA teams to understand functional requirements and provide clarifications and suggest solution approach.
- Perform Gap analysis on the client requirements versus the product features
- Review of Functional test cases prepared by QA team and provide feedback
- Closely work with Project Management , development and QA teams to ensure the delivery in committed time.
- Participate in Acceptance testing, Random testing of software and provide feedback
- Training Users on Product Functionality
- Ensure issues identified with software are tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Works with client personnel to identify requirement changes and document change requests
- Communicate changes to development team
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Build and foster relationship with clients.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative Business solutions with project management.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Manage client expectations effectively.