Posted 55 days ago
Qualification: MBA in Finance or Chartered Accountant with relevant experience as a Business Analyst
Experience: 2-5 years
- Gather and Analyze Business requirements of the project/change request by reading Business Requirement Documents and Interacting with Customers
- Convert Business Requirement Document into Functional Specification Document and take sign off from the client
- Carry out knowledge transfer to Development and QA team for Development and Testing Phase
- Take effort estimates and delivery dates from Development & QA team and communicate the same to all stake holders as required in the project
- Create Business Scenario's for functional verification and carry out functional verification post development
- Review test scenario & test cases prepared by QA team
- Review User Acceptance Testing - Test Cases prepared by Customer
- Support Customer, Development Team and QA team during User Acceptance Testing Phase for any functional queries and Defect analysis
- Functional Knowledge Transfer to Live Support Team at end of Project Completion
- Participate in Pre-Sales Activities like Product Demos to Customer / Prospects
- Support Live Support Team in functional analysis of critical issues
Essential Criteria (Must Have)
- Strong exposure to Capital Markets / Asset Management / Wealth Management / Custody domain as Business Analyst
- Analytical Skills
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills
Optional Criteria (Good to have)
Future Growth for this role in next 2 -5 yrs
- BA will do a job as a Senior Business Analyst handling Large Implementation Projects Independently as Functional Lead
- Sr. BA will do a job as a Lead Business Analyst handling Large Implementation Projects Independently as Functional Lead or Lead Business Analyst managing multiple projects as functional SME with team of junior and senior BA’s or Project Manager or Product SME as part of Product Management Team
- Exposure to IT
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Basic understanding of Web Technology
- MS EXCEL
- Candidate should have strong exposure to Capital Markets / Asset Management / Wealth Management / Custody domain as Business Analyst
- Candidate should have done courses in area of capital market e.g. NCFM (Optional)"
- Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Methodical & Meticulous
- Positive Attitude
- Willingness to Stretch
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work independently
- Customer / Service Orientation
EbixCash Financial Technologies (previously Miles Software) Fast Facts:
- Founded in 1999, Miles is a Global Technology Solutions Leader in the Wealth, Asset and Portfolio Management space.
- The company is ranked No.1 (for Private Banking Solution) in the prestigious IBS Sales League table 2016, a flagship rating barometer of IBS intelligence.
- Miles Software enables more than 300 financial services clients across 17 countries to stay ahead of the innovation curve. The solution caters to the complete business life cycle of the Wealth and Asset Management business.
- Miles is headquartered in Mumbai, India and has offices in Dubai, Philippines & a client partner office in UK.
- Miles has been ranked amongst the top 10 BFSI software solutions provider by CIO review and has also been honored as the best OEM/BPO partner – 2012 by SAP.
- Majority of the portfolio management and wealth management business in India are catered by Miles. It caters to businesses with over 200 Billion USD Assets under management.
- The company has diverse clientele with average relationship of 8 to 12 years including Private banking institutions, Asset Management Companies, Brokerage Firms, Wealth Advisors, Financial Institutions and Family Offices.
- MoneyWare™, our flagship product offers scalable, robust functionality and integrated solutions enabling organizations to accelerate business performance. MoneyWare™ Suite of products catering to the dynamic needs of Wealth & Portfolio Management, Securities-based Lending, Asset Management and Custody Management across the globe. MoneyWare® covers the complete life cycle of the Private Banking business including CRM, Portfolio Management, Risk Management, Revenue Management, Mobility and Client Portal.
- You can check for more information about the company and its product line at www.milessoft.com / www.ebix.com