Johns Creek, GA (USA)
Posted 60 days ago
Qualification: Associates degree | Bachelors degree preferred
The Continuing Education Program Administrator works in concert with the Director of Continuing Education to assist in the planning, implementation and evaluation of CE activities.
Some responsibilities include:
- Maintain current relationships with all joint providers and their activities
- Work with educational companies to grow Oakstone’s joint provider services
- Review the planning materials for compliance
- Assist in the review and approval of submitted CE programs
- Review all marketing for compliance.
- Review faculty disclosures and resolve any conflicts of interest.
- Ensure that all pharma funding received is compliant with the accrediting bodies
- Ensure that faculty disclosure and commercial support information is communicated to participants before each program.
- Develop and maintain a file for each program offered during the current accreditation term
- Research new project initiatives
- Monitor all CE activities for compliance
- Evaluate participants for changes in practice post activity
- Work with the CE Director on reporting all activities to the accredited provider and the accrediting bodies
- Associates degree; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Have a proficient understanding of the ACCME/AMA requirements necessary for CME accreditation