Johns Creek, (USA)
Posted 60 days ago
Qualification: A Bachelors Degree or four (4) years of equivalent work experience and technical training is required.
Experience: 3-5 years of direct software sales experience in the insurance industry
Our Risk Management Division is seeking a highly skilled and experienced sales professional to fill the role of Sales Executive in a multi-state territory. This position offers a great opportunity for an individual to be a key driver of the sales process.
Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Directly sell Ebix software and services to risk and insurance management organizations, corporations, and public entities using a consultative solution sales approach
- Develop, manage, and grow a pipeline of qualified prospects
- Develop sales strategies and plans for each opportunity to close business
- Work with Ebix resources across functional areas and across business units to develop winning business ideas, demonstrations, and proposals
- Understand the prospect’s buying processes and methodologies
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on current and prospective customers
- Timely and comprehensive updates to internal CRM
- Effectively present/demonstrate Ebix software solutions to prospects
- Prepare proposals and other written communications
- Represent Ebix at conferences, shows, and events
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet Ebix core values
Sales Executive Desired Skills & Experience:
A Bachelor’s Degree or four (4) years of equivalent work experience and technical training is required.
- 3-5 years of direct software sales experience in the insurance industry
- Must have strong understanding / experience of the Property & Casualty market
- Overall experience in Business development, Contract negotiation, making effective presentations, Solution mindset is essential
- Self-motivated with excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills