Posted 60 days ago
- Consult with client organization to determine technology requirements that support organizational business goals
- Provide functional support and expand capabilities in the areas of client development & management, project management, programming, and administration
- Manage and grow code library and development framework for rapid application design and development (RADD)
- Design the systems for client solutions based on requirements
- Working knowledge of web services and system integrations
- Strong database skills and business analysis skills
- Work as system designers in developing and fine tuning system applications
- Knowledge of ACORD standards and experience is a big plus
- Analyze the product and solution for technical consistency
- Provide active support in writing the scoping document
- Responsible for overall performance and working of client solutions including application interaction
- Responsible for all integration touch points in client implementation
- Support implementation on interface amongst installed application and document the interaction
- Develop model for integration implementation
- Support business logic configuration using product tools.
- Knowledge of MS Reporting & Analysis Services.
- Database Understanding of MSSQL/Oracle (Having Both will be a big plus)
- Should have hands on experience in using Rational Rose use case diagrams
- Produce requirement process artefacts including use cases, rules spreadsheets, evidence mapping and LDM document.