Johns Creek (USA)
Posted 60 days ago
Qualification: Bachelors degree
Experience: Up to two years of related VB-C-Sharp type programming experience is required
The Data Integration Specialist (EDI) will provide technical application new development and ongoing support of access to and extraction of data from the various software product lines (using Actian’s Data Connect toolset) to solve both internal and external customer issues.
Data Integration Specialist (EDI) responsibilities:
- Create and maintain EDI and data integration maps to ensure compliance to business and technical requirements.
- Receive and understand business requirements and create data mapping specification(s)
- Prepare and maintain test data, develop and test maps, and verify results
- Implement EDI and data integration maps that meet specifications and timelines
- Set up and maintain trading partnerships
- Analyze the data exchanged with any partners
- Monitor and process Inbound and Outbound data files leveraging available tools and reporting.
- Record and permanently resolve errors in EDI and data integration processes
- Address issues as they surface while communicating with all parties impacted
- Perform system configuration, troubleshoot and resolve EDI and mapping software problems.
- Understanding and use of SQL databases, VB Scripting, HIPAA EDI transaction sets and IBM mainframe programming environment are a plus.
- Perform other duties as may be required by management
Bachelor’s degree with up to two years of related VB/C-Sharp type programming experience is required. Good understanding of SQL query development is also required. Familiarity with Microsoft Access or Actian’s Data Connect would be a strong plus.
Candidate must have an understanding of programming logic and be familiar with software source control, source code editors, compilers and debugging tool sets. They must be familiar with the utilization of data utilities. The candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. They must also be self-motivated and work towards being productive with a minimum of supervision.