Johns Creek (USA)
Posted 36 days ago
Qualification: Bachelors degree or higher in wellness, business, or other related field.
Experience: Minimum 5 years experience of client relationship or account management experience in the health and wellness, broker, human resources, or other related market.
Ebix Benefits Administration and Wellness’ (EBAW) mission is to make it easy for employers and their benefits consultants to deploy and manage effective wellness strategies. The EBAW beBetter® System provides a fresh, engaging approach to empowering employees and supports the entire spectrum of incentive and benefits designs. We connect all the programs, content, applications and reporting in an integrated, easily deployed system used by employees and their spouses.
Do you have a passion for health and wellness and are ready to make a real difference by engaging with an employer’s population to improve their wellness?
Do you have exceptional account management skills and enjoy working directly with clients?
If you answered “Yes, that’s me!” please read on and send your resume to HR@ebix.com
We are looking for someone creative and organized who can consult with brokers and their mid-sized employer groups to design, implement, and improve annual wellness programs year-over-year. You are in charge of maintaining the beBetter solution of services for your assigned accounts, including biometric screening, beBetter System technology, health coaching, and physical activity device integration.
As a Wellness Account Manager, you will be an advocate for your clients, representing their needs and best interests within our organization. Your knowledge of the industry and impeccable client relationship skills will be integral to your success along with drive and attention to detail to support and retain your assigned accounts. This position reports to the Director of Account Services.
- Take Ownership. Build amazing, deep and long lasting relationships with your accounts with complete responsibility for developing and implementing annual wellness programming, facilitating client communications, resolving conflicts, and ensuring that deliverables meet your clients’ requirements.
- Consult in Wellness. Confidently evaluate, present, and implement wellness program designs that fulfill a client’s needs and assist their participants in achieving their physical activity, nutrition, weight, and quit-smoking goals. Review population aggregate and participation status reports with your accounts on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis and make recommendations for ongoing program management and improvement.
- Hero to Clients. Proactively communicate with your assigned clients and be their main point for contact for day-to-day operations and support. Represent your client’s best interests within beBetter, ensure that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are maintained, and issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Team Player. Share your outcomes and results with peers and supervisors in the Wellness Account Management team. Provide status updates on your accounts, regularly monitoring overall health, project status, opportunities, and risks.
- Organized. Keep records of client interactions and actions taken. Schedule screening events, health coaching, and personal device monitoring integration for your clients. Update your client’s beBetter® System sites to the defined annual wellness programming. Leverage Salesforce as your CRM tool and keep account activity up to date. Provide reports to supervisor as scheduled or requested.
- Forward Thinking. Work with supervisor to identify client requirements for improving annual wellness programming year-over-year. Employ a consultative and solution-based approach to ascertain and articulate the beBetter value proposition with each client’s strategic goals and objectives.
- Positive Presence. Build and reinforce interdepartmental relationships by driving excellence in communication and working together as a team.
Qualifications and Skills
- A positive “Can Do” attitude with 100% accountability.
- Exceptional client-service orientation.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work successfully at both a strategic and tactical level with brokers and employers.
- Self-starter with proven organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- History of achieving and exceeding assigned goals.
- Strong critical thinking, problem identification and solving ability.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Passion about health and wellness.
- Willingness to travel including overnight travel.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of client relationship or account management experience in the health and wellness, broker, human resources, or other related market.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in wellness, business, or other related field.
- Direct hands-on experience in implementing or managing a client’s portal or website through SaaS technology.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of the health and wellness industry and worksite wellness is highly preferred.
- Experience with defect tracking software a plus.
- Experience with biometric screening events a plus.
Ebix is an equal opportunity employer with competitive employee benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience.