Johns Creek (USA)
Posted 60 days ago
Qualification: Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Journalism
Experience: Minimum three (3) years of relevant experience in marketing with proven success in lead generation
We are currently looking for a Senior Marketing Associate to provide operational support for a wide variety of marketing projects under the supervision of the Senior Marketing Manager.
This position supports the Health business units of Ebix, Inc.
Under the leadership of the Marketing Manager, the Senior Marketing Associate supports all Ebix Health product line revenue and is responsible for the planning, development and implementation of all of the Ebix Health marketing strategies and marketing communications. The Senior Marketing Associate oversees the development and implementation of lead generation campaigns, social media activities, events, and sales support materials and services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create, implement and measure the success of comprehensive marketing plans related to lead generation and direct marketing across all business sources.
- Facilitate and oversee multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Develop sales support materials and ensure brand consistency across all communication tools.
- Monitor all marketing campaigns to ensure they meet goals and fall within budget.
- Due diligence on list management,
- Manage cross-functional relationships with both internal and external groups.
- Work closely with the Sales leadership to ensure marketing campaigns support sales team structure and lead conversion efforts.
- Assist in product development efforts and make recommendations when necessary in order to adapt to customers’ needs.
- Research marketing trends to ensure marketing efforts fully support sales goals and operational efficiencies.
- Support scheduling of marketing projects and maintain a project dashboard for management review.
- Become familiar with the competitive market, including pricing and technologies, in order to make recommendations to increase revenue and to operate efficiently.
- Over time, develop an in-depth understanding of the products and resources offered by Ebix Health and offer insight and recommendations for generating additional revenue.
- Manage the set-up, deployment and reporting on email and direct marketing campaigns via Marketing automation
- Manage direct mail program
- Vendor Management,
- Design direction experience
- Base-level web management knowledge
- Coordinate trade shows, special events and webinars from start to finish.
- Write content for marketing pieces, i.e., sales sheets, emails, PowerPoint presentations, and ensure consistency with brand positioning and messaging.
- Purchase and keep track of inventory for all marketing promotional items.
- Assist other members of the marketing team with activities as needed.
- Work with internal marketing resources and external marketing vendors.
- Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories, case studies, white papers, webinars, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Journalism.
- Minimum three (3) years of relevant experience in marketing with proven success in lead generation.
- Strong event management experience.
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Need ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
- Experience working with agency/client partners, exhibiting the ability to generate maximum return through effective marketing strategies and direction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; excellent writer, editor, and proofreader.
- Experience working with CMS systems, e-newsletters and marketing automation programs - preferably HubSpot.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and project management skills.
- Team player, self-motivated and energetic.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- 3 to 5 years marketing experience in healthcare services industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Marketing Automation proficiency – preferably HubSpot
- Google Docs
- Google Analytics
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Basic HTML
- All key Social Media platforms