Posted 60 days ago
Qualification: Graduation / PG in BE/MCA/ B.Sc (IT, Comp Sc.)
Experience: 4-6 Years
The successful candidate will have strong ability to understand business and Insurance processes to support testing including creating test cases and execution with emphasis towards complete Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Very good knowledge of relevant standards and technology .
- Able to work independently with defined problems on a highly-complex level within certain areas of expertise.
- Should be able to understand the requirement and plan test cases accordingly.
- Should be able to execute test cases and validate the test results.
- Define test scope, plans and deliverable to support business goals in collaboration with business.
- Provides detailed bug analysis and assistance to developers for debugging.
- Maintain/verify testing evidence and document in test management tools.
- 4 to 6 years of experience in software testing in the areas of web.
- Proficient in gathering data, create/execute test cases and defect tracking and reporting.
- Knowledge and experience in testing of projects using Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies including waterfall, Agile, Scrum, etc.
- Strong project orientation with excellent team involvement, business/BT coordination and good written and verbal communication skills.
- Preferably ISTQB certification.
- Sound knowledge in SQL.
- Design and implement test automation framework using open source.
- Re-Insurance knowledge will be added advantage.