Johns Creek, (USA)
Posted 52 days ago
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline (marketing, sales management, business administration)
Experience: Good track record of successfully engaging and closing complex solution sales with large enterprise.
Ebix RCS is the #1 ranked insurance certificate management company with over 200 associates dedicated to helping track and validate over 10 million documents for proof of Insurance. The company supports 800+ clients including many well-known Fortune 500 organizations.
RCS utilizes proprietary contract management and insurance certification technology platforms and employs a team of service reps that engage directly with clients and contractors relative to insurance status and compliance issues.
RCS is seeking to identify qualified candidates to join their Inside Sales Department as a Sales Development Representative (SDR). The SDR role will engage with prospects and customers largely using remote interface technologies (email, teleconference) but there may also be occasional in-person meetings and trade show selling opportunities.
Successful candidates will possess a background and track record in inside and/or outside direct selling, preferably working with complex service-based products. Past experience in the financial services and/or insurance industries selling and supporting systems and/or tech-based offerings preferred.
Applicants with direct exposure to systems integration processes will distinguish themselves from other candidates. Examples of RCS data integration partners include Procore, Yardi, Timberline, SAP, etc.
Successful candidates will have a track record of successfully engaging and closing complex solution sales with large enterprise and small to mid-sized companies.
- Base salary and benefits
- Performance-based variable compensation plan with uncapped commission
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
(This list is not all inclusive and is subject to change; other duties/responsibilities may be assigned)
- Actively prospect new business using provided target exec contact lists and in-bound leads
- Efficiently handle prospect and customer inquiries, define customer problems, and develop solutions
- Clearly articulate RCS value proposition and explain all COI management services
- Schedule, coordinate, and conduct RCS product demonstrations
- Contribute to the effective marketing of additional RCS product/service offerings
- Fulfill RCS product/services information to interested prospects (leads)
- Provide clients with up-to-date detailed RCS product and pricing information
- Prepare and present RCS sales proposals to prospects and up/cross sell pitches to current clients
- Provide direct hands-on support to prospective customers – address product + technical issues promptly
- Must be adept at building leverageable relationships with prospects
- Should be capable of building and value adding RCS relationships with existing clients
- Highly driven individual with an executional focus
- Must possess a strong work ethic – must be a resourceful self-starter
- Possess business curiosity and technical aptitude to truly solve customer challenges
- Should have a solution selling mindset – demonstrate ability to manage complexities and drive revenue
- Must be able to coordinate RCS resources throughout the sales cycle
- Will be required to provide hands-on product support and technical sales engineering
Desired Skills and Experience
- Computer literate in Windows applications including proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Able to work remotely using tools such as Microsoft Teams, WebEx, Zoom
- Working knowledge of the financial services and insurance industries
- Interest in and ability to learn new software quickly
- Direct hands-on experience prospecting and onboarding new clients
- Knowledge of cloud-based service offerings, toolsets, operating systems, and browsers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to clearly communicate to various audiences (engineering, customers, technical, business analysts)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to interface with high-level clients and key business leaders
- Able to assess problematic situations and provide a cohesive solution
- Ability to multi-task – manage multiple client projects at one time
- Must be able to perform trade show lead follow up
- Should have strong outbound sales prospecting skills
- Must be organized - able to manage an ongoing targeted outbound call schedule
- Excellent telephone, email, and teleconference communication skills
- Proven ability to handle customer support issues
- Should be a good motivator - dynamic personality (energetic, enthusiastic, and creative)
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline (marketing, sales management, business administration)
- Interest in learning new things, and participate in continuous learning programs
- Understanding of the financial services and insurance markets
- Previous inside sales and customer service experience
- Software or technology sales and account management experience
- Ability and willingness to occasionally travel to current/prospective customers
- Ability to professionally represent Ebix at industry related conferences, trade shows, and events
- Ability to build rapport externally with multiple prospect/customer personalities
- Skill collaborating with a range of internal support departments and working across divisions.