Johns Creek, (USA)
Posted 24 days ago
Qualification: Sales experience in the Insurance or Financial Services
Experience: 10+ Years Experience
Exciting opportunity for an Enterprise Sales Executive responsible for selling the full suite of Ebix’s products and services in the Life & Annuity channel. The Enterprise Sales professional will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, managing, and scaling key accounts. The focus is on finding and executing on new opportunities and strengthening relationships within existing accounts. Key responsibilities include driving market awareness and product position, while servicing our customers and generating a healthy flow of new sales.
Qualified candidates must have 10+ years of sales experience in the Insurance or Financial Services industry along with sales experience with technology and SaaS-based applications. This position requires entrepreneurial self-starters who are deeply skilled at managing multiple projects and programs, and who are goal and results oriented. Candidate will thrive in a consultative and solution selling environment.
- Pursue 15-20 major accounts within the Insurance & Financial Services sector. Accounts are both existing and new logos
- Act as the account lead on assigned accounts, setting the sales strategy and taking overall responsibility for developing and nurturing the client relationship
- Work within a team environment for larger enterprise deals
- Drive growth through finding new opportunities
- Build and manage client relationships. Manage the shaping and closure of opportunities on assigned accounts, leveraging Ebix specialists to support as necessary
- Serve as day-to-day contact for key accounts as needed
- Develop a working knowledge of competitive products and market specific activities
- Background in the insurance and financial services industry
- Experience with selling web-based, SaaS and/or Cloud technology solutions
- Must be a proactive self-starter with ability to handle multiple complex tasks
- Understands the methodologies and logistics relating to complex sales cycles and customer implementations of technology
- Ability to make significant contributions both as an individual and as a team member
- Excellent communication skills—must be able to clearly write documents and give presentations targeted at various audiences in both business and IT
- Willing to travel to attend customer meetings, industry conferences, and trade shows
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Business, or a complementary discipline.
- Paid Vacation/Sick
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance
- Long & short term disability
- 401(k) w/company matching
- Corporate Wellness Program
About EbixExchange: EbixExchange is a leading provider of software and services to the financial services space. We support the full life cycle of life and annuity business with CRM, quoting, illustrations, E-Application, new business & underwriting, policy delivery and consulting services. We specialize in enterprise solutions connecting manufacturers, distribution and consumers to facilitate the seamless flow of data and transactions. Our clients are North America’s leading insurers, financial institutions and distribution firms.