Posted 60 days ago
Experience: 8+ years
- 8+ years of IT experience
- 3+ years of hard-core architectural experience
- Architect with J2EE technologies
- Designed and implemented distributed systems
- Excellent with RDBMS and data modeling
- Strong exposure to Application Servers
- Strong understanding on Implementation of Java / J2ee design patterns.
- Should have designed & implemented EAI using SOA, Web-services solutions.
- Experience with full lifecycle development projects, OO/SOA, Agile Methodologies
- Extremely good on UML
- Should have completely architected at-least 2 to 3 product or project implementations working closely with clients
- Should have strong exposure to business rules implementations and strong insurance industry vertical exposure.
- Ability to set the architectural dimensions & direction for a project
- Should be able to conceptualize, define and build Solution architecture, provide technical support and guide development teams
- Self motivated, pro-active, initiative to learn and show high levels of creativity and innovation to evangelize new ideas.
- Should possess excellent problem solving capability and ability to approach problems in a thoughtful and practical manner.
- Assists with design of architectural patterns , design of interfaces , design of Web services
- Demonstrates traceability between design & requirements
- Modeling - business process, logical & physical (data)
- Prepare architectural & design docs and presentations
- Participate in designing frameworks.
- Review technical artifacts
- Sets standards and best practices in design & development for project team
- Identify technical risks and mitigate them
Ensures performance considerations are part of design and implementation.