Posted 60 days ago
Experience: 4 years
- Bachelors in Computer Engineering / Sciences
- At least 4 years of solid experience in Java, J2EE, Struts/ Springs, Hibernate and other related technologies.
- Good Understanding of Object Oriented design methodologies, design patterns in Java
- Server side java programming, JMS, Database connectivity, performance tuning, troubleshooting, Multi-threaded programming,
- Strong working experience in at least one database management system Oracle/SQL Server/DB2.
- Should have worked in complex projects.
- Experience in technical design.
- Experience in estimating work based on the design / architecture
- Good team management experience – at least 4 members
- Excellent analytical skills and design skills
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Exposure to onsite-offshore working model (preferred)
- Review business requirements
- Hands-on in Coding
- Work with client’s technical teams on the overall architecture
- Create technical design confirming to the requirements and the overall architecture
- Task allocation and tracking of development activities
- Identify risks on the project and escalate them to the project manager
- Layout the build and deployment procedures required for the project