Posted 55 days ago
Experience: 4 years
- Hands on experience in Core Java, J2EE with Servlets, Spring, Hibernate.
- Experience on GWT and Flex, XSLT at expert level and developing rules engines using this technology.
- Good at XML with exposure to tools like XMLSpy
- Good understanding of application architectures
- Can convert business requirements into a design and technical implementation
- Good understanding of Design and JEE technologies, ability to solve technical problems independently
- Complete ownership of the solution design and development, ability to mentor a team of developers in programming, design and documentation, ability to do estimation for the project.
- Effective client interaction skills, ability to interact with customers independently and resolve issues.
Must have the following
- A Minimum 4 years of experience in IT
- Good communication skills as he/she would be interacting with onsite team continuously
- Good debugging skills and ability to learn new technology quickly
- Problem solving skills as most of the times he/she will be getting assigned unexpected critical issues
- Good Soft Skills
- Problem solving skills and learning attitude
- Good analytical skills
- Team player
- Process oriented