Posted 56 days ago
Qualification: Engineering or Science Graduates/Post Graduates
- Understand Functional Specification Documents for Change Requests / Product Gaps and prepare Test Scenario's, Test Cases, Test Data
- Execute Test Cases and log defects if any
- Execute Regression Test, Sanity Test, Smoke Test in QA environment and log defects
- Re-Test fixed Defects found during QA Testing
- Execute Regression Test, System Integration Test, Sanity Test, Smoke Test in Client environment using VPN and log defects
- Re-Test fixed Defects found during above testing
- Re-Test fixed defects found during client UAT and logged by clients
- Provide onsite QA support to clients in India or abroad
Future Growth for this role in next 2 -5 yrs
- Senior QA Engineer OR Movement to Implementation BA OR Movement to Functional Analyst Role in Support Team
- Candidate should have 1-3 years of experience in writing test Scenario's, Test Cases, creating of test data and Manual Testing
- Candidate should have good understanding of RDBMS principles and exposed to writing basic SQL queries
- Candidate should have good understanding of SDLC, Different types of testing and various testing related processes and associated tools
- Candidate should have done hands on testing for applications for Capital Markets / Asset Management / Wealth Management / Custody domain
- Candidate should have done courses in area of capital market e.g. NCFM (Optional)
- Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Methodical & Meticulous
- Positive Attitude
- Willingness to Stretch
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Analytical Skills
Certifications (GOOD TO HAVE)
- ISTQB, NCFM or Testing Course from recognized institute like Squad
Domain expertise (GOOD TO HAVE)
- Capital Markets (Equities, Derivatives, Debt, Mutual Fund, Trading Life Cycle), Asset Management, Wealth Management, Custody, Financial Services
EbixCash Financial Technologies (previously Miles Software) Fast Facts:
- Founded in 1999, Miles is a Global Technology Solutions Leader in the Wealth, Asset and Portfolio Management space.
- The company is ranked No.1 (for Private Banking Solution) in the prestigious IBS Sales League table 2016, a flagship rating barometer of IBS intelligence.
- Miles Software enables more than 300 financial services clients across 17 countries to stay ahead of the innovation curve. The solution caters to the complete business life cycle of the Wealth and Asset Management business.
- Miles is headquartered in Mumbai, India and has offices in Dubai, Philippines & a client partner office in UK.
- Miles has been ranked amongst the top 10 BFSI software solutions provider by CIO review and has also been honored as the best OEM/BPO partner – 2012 by SAP.
- Majority of the portfolio management and wealth management business in India are catered by Miles. It caters to businesses with over 200 Billion USD Assets under management.
- The company has diverse clientele with average relationship of 8 to 12 years including Private banking institutions, Asset Management Companies, Brokerage Firms, Wealth Advisors, Financial Institutions and Family Offices.
- MoneyWare™, our flagship product offers scalable, robust functionality and integrated solutions enabling organizations to accelerate business performance. MoneyWare™ Suite of products catering to the dynamic needs of Wealth & Portfolio Management, Securities-based Lending, Asset Management and Custody Management across the globe. MoneyWare® covers the complete life cycle of the Private Banking business including CRM, Portfolio Management, Risk Management, Revenue Management, Mobility and Client Portal.
- You can check for more information about the company and its product line at www.milessoft.com / www.ebix.com
- FundWare – Fund Management