Posted 60 days ago
Qualification: Graduates/Post Graduates
- Account set up and activation in system.
- Verifying the funds received from clients and inwarding the same in system.
- Mapping fees slab, RM & Intermediary to the clients in system.
- Reconciliation of daily fund (Cash/Stock) inwarded, fees slab & intermediary mapped to the clients.
- Checking of fees calculated in system for Wealth clients.
- Processing of Redemption/account closure & Switch request - Fund/Stocks.
- AUM reconciliation
- Preparation of periodic SEBI reports / annual Audit Reports of Wealth clients.
- Generating reports from system and sending to clients post verification.
- Bank Reconciliation of clients accounts and passing related entries in the system.
- Graduate, preferably with an accounting background
- Functional/ working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Candidate should have done hands on testing for applications for Capital Markets / Asset Management / Wealth Management / Custody domain
- Candidate should have done courses in area of capital market e.g. NCFM (Optional)
- Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Methodical & Meticulous
- Positive Attitude
- Willingness to Stretch
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Analytical Skills
Domain expertise (GOOD TO HAVE)
- Capital Markets (Equities, Derivatives, Debt, Mutual Fund, Trading Life Cycle), Asset Management, Wealth Management, Custody, Financial Services
EbixCash Financial Technologies (previously Miles Software) Fast Facts:
- Founded in 1999, Miles is a Global Technology Solutions Leader in the Wealth, Asset and Portfolio Management space.
- The company is ranked No.1 (for Private Banking Solution) in the prestigious IBS Sales League table 2016, a flagship rating barometer of IBS intelligence.
- Miles Software enables more than 300 financial services clients across 17 countries to stay ahead of the innovation curve. The solution caters to the complete business life cycle of the Wealth and Asset Management business.
- Miles is headquartered in Mumbai, India and has offices in Dubai, Philippines & a client partner office in UK.
- Miles has been ranked amongst the top 10 BFSI software solutions provider by CIO review and has also been honored as the best OEM/BPO partner – 2012 by SAP.
- Majority of the portfolio management and wealth management business in India are catered by Miles. It caters to businesses with over 200 Billion USD Assets under management.
- The company has diverse clientele with average relationship of 8 to 12 years including Private banking institutions, Asset Management Companies, Brokerage Firms, Wealth Advisors, Financial Institutions and Family Offices.
- MoneyWare™, our flagship product offers scalable, robust functionality and integrated solutions enabling organizations to accelerate business performance. MoneyWare™ Suite of products catering to the dynamic needs of Wealth & Portfolio Management, Securities-based Lending, Asset Management and Custody Management across the globe. MoneyWare® covers the complete life cycle of the Private Banking business including CRM, Portfolio Management, Risk Management, Revenue Management, Mobility and Client Portal.
- You can check for more information about the company and its product line at www.milessoft.com / www.ebix.com
- FundWare – Fund Management