Pasadena, CA (USA)
Posted 60 days ago
Qualification: Bachelors degree in technology, business, or a complementary discipline
Experience: Technical support or customer service experience
The technical support representative is responsible for fielding calls and e-mail requests from customers seeking assistance with our software. Our technical support reps use their software and computer knowledge combined with their knowledge of the insurance/financial services industry to provide timely and accurate solutions.
We look for results-oriented people who have initiative, a good attitude, the ability to learn quickly, a willingness to succeed, and who truly enjoy helping people.
Responsibilities will include:
- Remaining the sole point of contact for issues that cannot be resolved during the first communication (call or e-mail). This may involve escalating the issue to a senior technician or a product manager
- Working to exceed customer’s expectations, creating a positive customer perception of the Ebix organization
- Providing proper documentation of all customer contact
- Strong software analysis, problem isolation & resolution, and customer service skills
- Ability to solve problems quickly and methodically
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Independent self-starter and have the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high call volume environment
- Computer literate with knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products
- Fast learner
- Willingness to travel if necessary
- Technical support or customer service experience
- Life insurance or financial services knowledge
Bachelor’s degree in technology, business, or a complementary discipline.