Johns Creek, GA (USA)
Posted 60 days ago
Experience: 10+ years of sales experience - Relevant experience selling to the Benefits Administration Broker community within the US and Canada
At Ebix, we would be nothing without our successful enterprise sales team. We’re seeking a qualified, regional sales executive to drive sales of the products and services that our customers have grown to rely on. As an individual contributor, the Regional Sales Executive will have a strong understanding of the enterprise sales process, be able to self-manage in order to open sales opportunities, build authentic relationships, and bring the appropriate internal resources to bear in order to close deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Often tasked with giving presentations, attending networking events, and attending trade shows, it’s essential that our sales executive be personable, professional and a self-starter.
Objectives of this Role
- Effectively represent Ebix’s Employee Benefits and Wellness products and services by, first, developing a comprehensive understanding of our products; and second, by following consumer research to identify how our solutions meet the needs of our prospective customers.
- Understand the buying dynamics of the Employee Benefits Broker segment
- Meet quarterly and annual sales targets through the execution of a successful sales strategy
- Develop a territory action plan that leverages the buying dynamics between employers, brokers and Ebix.
- Implement territory action plan by working with the internal Marketing Partner to execute lead generation campaigns
- Develop appropriate territory sales approach, and be prepared to modify it based upon interactions and results in the field
- Generate leads and follow up with prospects in a disciplined and organized manner to establish presence and build relationships with potential sales outlets.
- Identify high potential prospects, set appointments, and make effective qualifying sales calls
- Manage sales cycle, with discipline and persistence, to achieve sales goals by closing new business in all service categories offered
- Possess in-depth product and industry knowledge and be able to conduct demos and handle objections
- Prepare complete and accurate pipeline and sales activity reports
- Prepare professional, concise and compelling presentations, proposals, and other documents required for an executive-level audience
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Relevant experience selling to the Benefits Administration Broker community within the US and Canada
- Strong presentation abilities
- Well organized and persistent
- Highly self-motivated, and able to use creativity to remove obstacles to a sale
- Proficiency with a sales methodology and experienced using a CRM to track progress
- Personal integrity
- Ability to travel at least 25% of the time to customer events
- 10+ years of sales experience
- Extensive network of relationships with Benefits Administration Brokers
- Verifiable track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism