Birmingham, AL (USA)
Posted 60 days ago
Experience: Prior experience in sales and customer service (publishing or medical setting a plus)
The ADAM/Oakstone Customer Service/Sales Representative is responsible for processing, archiving, delivering, and maintaining all aspects of the Oakstone Medical premium services. This includes retail gift cards, products and devices and any other “gift” marketed to our customers and subscribers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Onboarding - Reaching out, proactively, to expired and new customers across all product lines to help educate them on our products and services, and/or to solicit feedback from them to make our products and services better (done via email, phone, and written correspondence).
- Running query of daily new orders and sending welcome emails with log in credential.
- eRenewals – format/edit spreadsheet to delivery eRenewals.
- Covering the Oakstone Medical Customer Service 800# during business hours… and being able to assist with all aspects of both customer and non-customer inquiries.
- Responding timely and accurately to all other customer correspondence (email, phone, fax, mail).
- During each and every scenario above, whenever possible, sell, upsell, and crossell Oakstone Medical’s products and services to maximize revenue possibilities.
- Prior experience in sales and customer service (publishing or medical setting a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Must be proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work well in a collaborative team setting