District of Columbia (USA)
Posted 60 days ago
- Prepare Precise and detailed Functional Specification Documents, Requirement Specification Documents and User Interface Guides
- Work independently with business users to define concepts
- Responsible for gathering and analyzing business requirements of the project and transmit the same to development and QA teams.
- Support the development and QA teams to understand functional requirements and provide clarifications and suggest solution approach
- Perform gap analysis on the client requirements versus the product features
- Review of functional test cases prepared by QA team and provide feedback
- Closely work with Project Management, Development and QA teams to ensure the delivery in committed time
- Participate in acceptance testing, random testing of software and provide feedback
- Training Users on Product Functionality
- Ensure issues identified with software are tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Works with client personnel to identify requirement changes and document change requests
- Communicate changes to development team
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients