Columbus, OH (USA)
Posted 60 days ago
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
Experience: Strong hands-on experience with Java-EE or spring framework, Experience with automated unit testing technologies - Such as JUnit, Spock, or similar.
We are currently seeking a motivated and experienced Technical Lead to join our team.
Technical Lead (TL) Responsibilities:
- Design, code, test, debug, and document software, and enhance existing components to ensure that software meets business needs
- Conduct internal code review and code optimization
- Perform impact analysis of changes to software
- Requirement collection & documentation, Understanding client systems, application support, onsite & offshore coordination
Technical Lead (TL) Qualifications & Requirements:
- 5+ years of Java / J2EE experience
- Strong hands-on experience with Java EE or spring framework
- Demonstrated success in building design patterns and software engineering best practices
- Experience with automated unit testing technologies (Such as JUnit, Spock, or similar)
- Good understanding of SQL, relational database modeling and design
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with commercial software development and / or insurance industry experience
- Experience in managing technical resources in a rapid response environment
- Experience with Agile Methodology
- Experience with XML / JSON and developing SOAP and REST services