Posted 60 days ago
We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic sales people for our Pasadena office who have the passion to sell and succeed. This is a perfect opportunity for recent college graduates that have a passion for sales and are eager to learn! Our team members are responsible for building a solid sales pipeline through effective prospecting techniques and meeting defined quotas by employing superior sales and customer service skills.
Successful candidates must possess a professional phone demeanor and enjoy working in a fast paced, high call volume environment.
To qualify for the Inside Sales position you must meet the following requirements:
- Ability to communicate features and benefits of complex software applications to business principals, IT staff, and assistants.
- Strong telephone prospecting and closing skills with the ability to achieve/exceed annual sales goals.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; both verbal and written.
- Have a proven ability to articulate the ROI of the proposed software solution.
- Must be an independent self-starter and have the ability to multi-task.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, high call volume environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Manages client lists effectively.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft suite of products and the ability to adapt and learn new software.
- Understanding of our target market and what motivates them to purchase our products.
- Must be willing to travel to industry related trade shows and events if required.
- CRM / sales force automation software knowledge a plus
- Compensation will be performance and experience driven with a base + commission + bonus
Education Requirements for the Insides Sales position:
Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or related discipline preferred
Experience Required for the Inside Sales position:
- 3 years of sales experience
- 1-2 years of technology sales experience preferred